||[Sep. 10th, 2004|12:08 pm]
LJ Mind Game #278: Write ten statements about and/or to ten people and do not identify which statement applies to who.|
1. I used to think that everything and everyone revolved around you, but now I see that you're uber cool and I heart you muchly.
2. Complicated you. But I heart you. Everyone hates you, and I really wish they didn't. You are a great person when you wanna be.
3. I really miss you. I said some really nasty things, and I lost you, and I'll never get that back. I just want you to know that I'm sorry and I still love you a lot.
4. We've lost touch. I've known you for a long time, but it seems like I'm not as good as your new friends. Sure, whenever we hang out it's really fun, but it's not like we have a real relationship. And stop hurting yourself like this.
5. You're such a cool dude, and I haven't talked to you for 2 months. Sure... you might not like me because of certain friends, but I think you're awesome.
6. You're probably one of the coolest people on this island. You've got style and you've got brains. Everyone who meets you loves you. I really miss you and we should hang out some time.
7. I never really liked you until last/this year. You're a super person, but sometimes too outspoken for your own good.
8. LEAVE ME ALONE! I pretend to like you but, damn, you're just so annoying. you complain about everything in your stupid nasily voice. Stupid gimp.
9. I MISS YOU!!!! I miss you and your anti-Hilary ways. You're so great and you're one of my best friends and you RULE! \m/
10. I like you... and... you don't like me.